Zebra’s portfolio of compact, but feature-rich desktop label printers are ideal for situations that are tight on space but require high-quality, reliable direct thermal or thermal-transfer printing. Engineered for ease of use, these printers offer a broad range of connectivity options, making them ideal for countless low- to mid-volume label, receipt or wristband printing applications.
USB and power cable are included with the printer.
Printed instructions do not come with the printer, but details on how to set up your printer can be found in the links below:
- Chit Chats Support: How do I set up my printer?
- Chit Chats Support: [Advanced] How do I set up my printer?
- Zebra GX420 Desktop Printer Support & Downloads
- This printer requires 4" x 6" thermal labels which can be purchased by roll or by case (fanfold)
- Refurbished products are inspected and tested prior to packaging, however may exhibit some minor cosmetic imperfections, such as scratches, marks or discolouration
- Labels are not included with the printer
- No Refunds or Returns on refurbished printers
- Exchange Only up to 30 days after purchase
- Contact email@example.com for exchange inquiries
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for tech support and troubleshooting